Critical Factors was founded by David G. Kinney, a graduate of Harvard University with over 30 years of management experience and expertise.
Mr. Kinney entered Fortune 500 management training with Monarch Financial Services immediately after graduating from Harvard with a degree in Economics. He worked on the team that created Prime Plan; the first single premium variable annuity introduced in the United States. He joined Merrill Lynch upon their acquisition of Prime Plan from Monarch and was instrumental in the development of the sales and broker support system.
Mr. Kinney consistently gravitated towards, and ultimately discovered a natural talent and inclination, if not obsession, for quantifying the critical factors that drive business success and developing systems for the strategic execution of those critical factors.
- Monarch realized a sustained 225% increase in agent production within five weeks of implementation of his sales system
- Strategized the development of Advanced Financial Services, the pioneer in the brokerage of home refinancing and ultimately the national leader in the second-mortgage industry
- Strategized the start-up of a niche food company that then obtained 92% distribution and garnered a 4.4% share of Southern California market sales within four months of introduction
- Strategized a direct mail publication that generated average coupon redemptions of 17% in an industry where the national average was and remains 1%
- Developed and launched the first universal (applies to all media), globally applicable (adaptable to any country or culture) content-based entertainment ratings system
- Testified extensively as an expert witness on Capitol Hill including three times before the U.S. Senate relative to media’s impact on children
Over the years, Mr. Kinney accumulated knowledge, experience and relationships in a variety of industries while implementing the business fundamentals and systems critical to the profitability and valuation of companies within those industries.
He has now developed the Critical Factors Management System; a customizable management system that inspires employee engagement and ensures that every employee does precisely what is required for the company to achieve optimal productivity and profitability. It provides for systematic execution of the business strategy, provides consistent and objective performance monitoring and ensures the timely appropriate actions necessary to effectively drive execution and achieve business success.
He has also developed THE PIP Checklist and THE PIP Manual as a means of providing small business owners with the process behind The Critical Factors Management System as a means of fulfilling the Critical Factors Management System Mission of assisting 1,000 small businesses per year.
Critical Factors capitalizes upon Mr. Kinney’s expertise in corporate governance, management system customization and implementation, management training and leadership development as components of a systematic approach to optimizing the productivity, profitability and valuation of small businesses.
To schedule speaking engagements please send an email to email@example.com.